More than just software installation, CAD implementation involves helping our clients to effectively upgrade to a new version of CAD or streamline an existing system. CADNET Services can insure that all installations are identical so that all users have the correct configuration.
Moving to a new version of CAD can involve more than just running the software setup from a CD. Many times other hardware and software components of your CAD system will also need to be re-configured or even upgraded.
• Migration of customized menus and toolbars from previous releases
• Installation of AutoCAD software
• Installation and configuration of FLEXLM (Autodesk License Manager)
• Complete network installations
• Installation of 3rd party software
• Configuration with Company Standards to insure uniformity
• Software Authorization